Thursday, September 20, 2007

Chocolates just before dark

In the pursuit of some fine handmade chocolates for a pressie and on the recommendation of a friend (thanks jules!) I found myself on Parkhill drive in Berwick @ Margo's Fine Chocolates & Cafe. Margo's is surprisingly sweet and so out of place (in a good way) within the little shop district they've got there. Decked out with dark wood interior and handsome feature walls I found myself standing in front their chocolate displays for 10 minutes trying to decide which ones to get. They looked oh so adorable and I wanted to take them all home, so none them would feel left out out. In the end I selected six and I promised myself to return and rescue the others.

The photos were taken in the late afternoon just before it was getting dark. Enjoy


Chocolate boxes
L-R: Warm Continent, Peppermint caprice, Macadamia, red opal, Grand marnier and um..i forget this one. Sorry!


Red Opal

Grand Marnier & trio of chocs

Where in the world?
Margo's Fine Chocolates & Cafe
Shop 18, Parkhill Plaza
Parkhill Drive, Berwick 3806
ph: 8794 8440


2 comments:

Kajal@aapplemint said...

These would'nt have lasted more than 30 mins in my house !

kimmy said...

kate, if i wasn't giving them away I would have devoured them in less than a minute. Thanks for dropping by :)